Thursday, August 23, 2007

red pill blue pill

Yes,
Make a choice
this one or that
that one or this
there's only two ways
out of this room

it means something surely
this choice in colour
defines you
can?
could?
how much a kilo?
not a good bargain I say

you know what the word 'bugger' means child?
all the way from a rainy port town with a funny accent
why?
did?

and if those aren't the colours I dig?
I could be colour blind you know...
ho
hum
twiddle dee
twiddle dum

MOOFASA!
oooooooooh!
do it again! do it again!
scare the skin off my bones
Mr. Spiff
The path
of the righteous man
is beset on all sides
by the iniquities of...
...piff!

Please smile. Thankyouverymuch.

2 comments:

tumunathan said...

Where's my one single fan?
Anyone else snooping around?

Namratha Thomas said...

Hmmmm... Not quite getting the point of this one.. But none the less I like it.. heheh .. Oh, I like your blog .. Namratha here btw :)